Transportation Change Request
Transportation changes can be a written note.
Please include the following:
Date of change
Child's first and Last name
Change to how they are going home for that day (Walker, Car Rider, Bus #____, Daycare, or Families on Foot.
Permanent change if needed.
You may also notify the main office at 570-6400 before 2:00 p.m. of any transportation change for the day. We will not change a child's routine without a note or call from the parent. Please do not email or fax notes without making a call to confirm it was received.
Definitions of Pickup Locations and Traffic Flow Map
• Car Riders/Parent Drive Through: Enter the south entrance by the marquee to pick up or drop off students that are designated for Car Rider. To help with the flow of traffic, place a window hanger with your child's name and grade level on the passenger side dash visible for staff to have your child ready for pick up.
• Walkers, Bike Riders and Families on Foot: The front entrance is for walkers, bike riders
• Families on Foot (Pre-K, Kinder & 1st grades ONLY) is for parents who want to park and check out their child with a teacher. *Parents will wait across the crosswalk by the light pole. A teacher will walk your child across the crosswalk to you. Parents will not be able to wait under the awning during this time due to Covid-19 guidelines. Please do not allow your child to walk in the parking lots unless attended by a parent or adult.
• Bus Riders/Daycare Vans: The North entrance on Crystal Falls Parkway is for buses, daycare vans and faculty ONLY.
• YMCA: Students will go to the cafeteria.
• Teacher Wall: Pleasant Hill Faculty ONLY children will go the library.
To verify bus number you may go to the following link: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=LI05015037847 or call the transportation department at 512-570-0700.
Traffic Flow Map
Car Rider Sign